Authors: Grant Hawley, Charles Bing, Joseph Dillow, Jeremy Edmondson, Roger Fankhauser
Free Grace Theology: 5 Ways It Magnifies the Gospel sets out to demonstrate that this is not only biblical, but that it magnifies the gospel, giving glory to God. This is shown through five articles by leaders within the Free Grace movement, each article presents a distinct way that Free Grace theology magnifies the gospel.
In contrast to each of the five chapters in Dr. Wayne Grudem’s “Free Grace” Theology: 5 Ways It Diminishes the Gospel, the authors of this book show that Free Grace theology magnifies the gospel because:
- Free Grace is returning to Scripture as our sole authority
- Free Grace teaches us to turn from sins
- Full assurance produces godly living
- Free Grace exalts Christ and His work
- Free Grace interpretations have great explanatory power